The types of personal information or personal data we may collect about you include:your name; your contact details, including email address; any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
* to enable you to access and use our services or the third party services, including storing it;
* to contact and communicate with you;
* for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
* to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
* third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
* courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
* for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
* third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia including in the U.S.A.
Please note that we use the following third parties to process your personal information: Google API Services, Google Sign-In, Google Cloud Platform, Google Firebase Services, Segment, Mailgun, Google Analytic, Stripe.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who are outside Australia and, if you are a European Union (EU) citizen, to third parties that are outside the EU. Where the disclosure of your personal information is solely subject to Australian privacy laws (and not subject to the GDPR), you acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles or an article of the GDPR and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner if you wish to make a complaint.
Transcriptions captured by Tactiq
We have strict security measures in place to try to protect your information and make sure that it is not lost, damaged or accessed by anyone who should not see it. Your data is transmitted securely over SSL and stored in Google Cloud. To learn more about Google Cloud’s security measures, please visit https://cloud.google.com/security.
Additionally, we conduct regular security audits on these services and access to this data is restricted to only authorized employees of Tactiq with suitable training and background checks.In the unlikely event of an unauthorized disclosure of your data we will notify you by email and, when possible, by telephone, and act in accordance with our legal requirements to resolve such disclosure and prevent any future unauthorized disclosure. Every user affected by the unauthorized disclosure will be notified us.
We also automatically collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
European Union Residents
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain additional rights with respect to your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), including the following:
* The right of access to your personal information.
* The right to rectify your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
* The right to have your personal information erased (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met.
* The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time (if our processing is based on consent).
* The right to object to our processing of your personal information (if processing is based on legitimate interests).
* The right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
* The right to receive your personal information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your personal information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
If you are located in the European Union and you are or have been a Tactiq customer, we may send you marketing communications based on our legitimate interests, subject always to your right to opt out of such communications. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of the above rights. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity, and in some circumstances we may charge a reasonable fee for access to your personal information. For purposes of the GDPR, we are a “controller” and you are a “data subject.”
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, EU, UK and Swiss individuals have the right to obtain our confirmation of whether we maintain Personal Information relating to you in the United States. Upon request, we will provide you with access to the Personal Information that we hold about you. You may also correct, amend, or delete the Personal Information we hold about you. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data transferred to the United States under Privacy Shield, should direct their query to email@example.com. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Data removal policy
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Tactiq commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your Personal Information transferred to the United States pursuant to Privacy Shield. European Union and Swiss individuals with Privacy Shield inquiries or complaints should first contact Tactiq by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links To Other Sites
We may employ third party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, including to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see or any other URL Google may use from time to time.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at: Tactiq HQ Pty Ltd ABN 17 643855547 Level 8, 11 York Street, Sydney, Australia 2000
Last update: 8 January, 2021